- Log in and edit from anywhere—no software.
- LiveView™ Technology lets you browse right to the area that you want to change. No confusing menus or trees.
- No special skills required. The default mode WYSIWYG editor is similar to any word processing program (such as Microsoft Word).
- Advanced users can use Common Ink to edit HTML or inline CSS.
- Restrict access levels to certain areas based on username/password (optional).
- Resize images online, and save multiple sizes in the image store.
- Upload files and make them available for download.
- Use the Image Store to store images that you’re not using right now, but will use in the future.
- Easily link to other websites or pages within your own website.
- Add new pages. Need to add new staff members, press releases, or available properties? No problem.
- Track visitors to your site using the integrated stats package, or add an external stats package like Google Analytics or Omniture.
- SEO - Optimize your site for search engines by changing meta tags, keywords, page slugs, and more.
- Total site integration—if you change your address in one place, it will update throughout the site.
- Auto backups so you don’t have to worry about losing data.
- High security—because this is an online system, security updates are added to your system as soon as they’re available.
- Server-level security—your website is hosted on a server that only hosts other Common Ink websites.
- No need to change your website’s design. The Common Ink system wraps around your current design, unlike most other content management systems that force you to change your design.
- No complicated installation procedure. The Common Ink team sets up your site and lets you know when it’s ready.